Mosaïek is a contemplative, missional faith community. This description brings the following aspects into focus, namely:
- Relationship with God.
- Relationship with each other.
- Relationship with the world.
Thus any training model at Mosaiek is presented in such a framework and therefore, training is regarded as a process of equipping people that ultimately leads to transformation, whilst simultaneously taking place withing a faith community and with a focus on the world.
The Academi strives to present theologically founded (or Bible-based) learning experiences through a holistic process that integrates and contextualise all the spiritual, rational and practical elements that will enable students to live with purpose.
To develop and implement a training model
- In the culture of Mosaïek as contemplative, missional community
- Which is theologically founded on the Bible, in the centre of theological traditions.
- Which is presented in a holistic, integrated, contextual and practical way.
Fees of Modules are indicated in the Prospectus and on the registration form: